Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercedes Benz/Nanni
- Model: 180
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Hours: 2200
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
36ft Custom built Bermudian rigged Cutter auxiliary sailing yacht built by C.M. Lange, Washington, USA
- One (1) Fire Extinguisher dry Chemical
- One (1) Fire Extinguisher CO2
- Two (2) Life Jackets
- Two (2) Web safety harnesses with tethers and clips
- One (1) 24" Lifebuoy with heaving line
- One (1) Horseshoe style Lifebuoy with 50ft line
- One (1) Buoyant heaving line kit
- One (1) Flare gun kit 25mm
- Radar Reflector
- Radar Detector set, C.A.R.D system
- Ritchie Compass, steering, bulkhead mounted
- Portable hand bearing Compass
- Apelco GPS GXL-1100 mounted above the navigation table
- Garmin GPS Navigator
- Icom VHF Radio transceiver, Mod: M100. Fixed unit.
- Signet Knot / Log
- Seafarer Depth sounder with cockpit repeater
- Pioneer AM/FM Stereo Cassette unit and speakers.
- Vessel is wired to accommodate both 12 V.DC and 110 V.AC shore power.
- Breaker panel, 1 x 15 gang for 12V.DC system.
- Breaker panel, 1 x 5 gang for 115V.AC system.
- Shore power cable 30 amp x 50 ft with weatherproof receptacle and plug.
- Vessel fitted with 3 x 11OV.AC receptacles.
- Voltage inverter, 12V.DC to 11OV.AC.
- Cabin lighting by brass incandescent fixtures and gimballed kerosene oil lamps.
- Mainsail, Dacron, full batten with 2 reef points, good condition
- Genoa, #1 Dacron, 150%
- Genoa, #2 Dacron, 130%
- Staysail, Dacron, with 1 reef point.
- Trysail, Dacron
- Storm jib, orange Dacron 90 sq ft
- Gennaker, Tri-Radial 1.5 oz
- Mainsail cover
- Wooden keel stepped mast with twin spreaders, masthead rigged with inner forestay (Cutter rig)
- Standing rigging is of stainless steel 1 x 19 wire.
- Mast and boom have external sail tracks. The mast also has folding "Mast steps" installed to facilitate climbing the mast if necessary.
- Mast and boom are made from clear Sitka Spruce.
- Mast has been stored on stands wrapped in breathable fabric with a loose fitting weatherproof cover over all.
- Boom is supported by custom boom crutch installed across aft end of cockpit.Halyards of Dacron rope.
- Bowsprit is also of Sitka spruce
- Bow platform and solid rod bobstay
- Anchor windlass - Muir Cougar 12 volt DC with manual operations, chain gypsy and warping drum
- Anchor, GQR plough 45 lb. with 100'x 318" galvanised chain.
- Anchor, GQR plough 35|b. with 200'x 5/8'braided nylon rode.
Anchor, Fortress alloy model FX-16.
- Anchor, fisherman folding 75lb. .
- Spare chain rode, 100' x 3/8'.
- Muir Cougar Anchor windlass, 12 V.DC electric/manual unit. Operated by waterproof
foot switch on foredeck. Winch has both chain gypsy and rope drum installed.
- Winches, Primary, Cathay industries Co, 2 x #26 Self-tailing, SS. 2 speed
- Winches, Secondary, Cathay industries Co, 2 x #24 Self-tailing, SS. 2 speed
- Winch, Halyard, Cathay industries Co, 1 x #16 Standard, SS. 1 speed
- Winches, Halyard, Lewmar, 2 x #30 Self-tailing, 2 speed
- Winches, reefing, Cathay industries Co, 2 x #10 Standard, SS 1 speed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listing Broker: Jim Miller