Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Deutz
- Model: BA6M
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 465hp
- Type: Electric
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1988
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
- Designed by Rivtow Straits Limited in 1988.
- Re purposed to be enjoyed as a long range cruising yacht.
- 3 Cabin, 2 Head Layout with complete live aboard amenities.
- Helm station with captains chair and full electronic and navigation equipment.
- U-Shaped settee aft of helm with galley opposite.
- Galley includes;
- JennAir oven
- GE microwave
- Sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Refrigeration and Deep Freeze
- Garbage Compactor
- Cabins each have double berth, hanging lockers, and additional storage.
- Two heads. Each with shower, sink, and vanity storage.
- Washer & drier
- Air conditioners (2 units)
- Quality woodwork finish throughout.
- Walk around decks with stainless steel handrails and pulpit.
- Open aft deck with opening transom door with stern platform.
- Open bow deck with hydraulic anchor windlass.
- Sliding door access along side decks. Additional entrance on the aft deck.
- Knuckle Crane - tender lift
- Tender mount on aft coach roof.
- Radar and electronics array mounted on cabin top.
- RADAR: 2 x Furuno FR1150
- PLOTTER: Furnuo Navnet TZ Touch 2
- SOUNDER: Furuno FVC 667
- VHF: Raytheon Ray 55
- DSC VHF: Icom M 502SSB: Icom
- AUTOPILOT: Comnav 2002
- GPS: Furuno Navnet TZ Touch 2
- COMPASS: Dirigio
- 2 x Furuno GP
- Full Vessel Intercom
- 3 station steering and bow thruster control
- 465HP, Deutz BA6M Diesel, Built in 1988
- 4 blade propeller with contollable pitch Hunderstad system
- 100 HP Bow thruster
- 2x Nissan - 16Kw General Purpose Generators
- Prop is a nickle-bronze aluminum NIBRAL Prop
- 6 Person Liferaft
- 13' Boston Whaler with 40HP Mercury Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.