Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JHBE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 55hp
- Year: 1989
- Engine Hours: 2000
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
- 10’ AB Rigid Hull Inflatable Dinghy
- 15HP Yamaha Outboard
- 4-person Lift raft (Out of certification 2016)
- Lewmar Electric Windlass with chain gypsy and rope collar. Bruce and CQR Anchors with 250’ BB of chain and 200’ 3 strand nylon rode.
- Remote searchlight.
- Stern Deck Locker.
- Dickerson Propane Stainless Steel Barbecue
- Mast has Retractable Steps, and 2 x 2- speed winches.
- Strong back Mainsail System, Boom Reef Lines with Mast Equipped Winch.
- Center Cockpit Cover, has Stainless Handholds on top corners of boat top.
- Deck Pressure Wash system, 50’ Coil Hose and Nozzle.
- CQR Anchor w/150’ Rode, 250’ Chain (High Test Galvanized)
- Bruce Anchor with 150’ Rode, 50’ Chain (High Test Galvanized)
- Danforth Anchor w/50’ Chain, 200’ Rode (Stern)
- Bow Rollers
- Electric Windlass
- Anodized Aluminum Stern Arch, with pole for Digital Raydome, Loud Hailing Speaker, Antennas and Wind Generator (Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits attached to Arch)
- Edson Wheel Steering
- Emergency Tiller
- 2 large 2 speed winches, plus Center winch for Traveler
- Large Wheel with cockpit table attached.
- 2 foldable captains/Mates Chairs, plus cockpit cushions.
- Navipod Helm Display Fiberglass Case
- (Ditch Bag with assort emergency items including handheld GPS, flares, foldup paddles etc.)
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT:
• ICOM VHF 25watt Radio and ICOM 5 Watt Handheld
• SSB with Tuner
• Raymarine MFD (Multi-Function Display) 12E with Modules (Sirius Satellite Weather, 1000-watt sonar, AIS Receiver)
• Chart Plotter/GPS (Charts for Atlantic Canada Eastern Seaboard on chip)
• 2 x I70 Raymarine Digital Color Displays (Wind/Speed/Depth gauges)
• Raymarine VHF with Horn for Listening as well as digital
• Lowrance Chart plotter/GPS down at Navigation Station
• Ritchie Pedestal Compass
• Navipod Pedestal Gauge Cluster
• Barometer, wireless thermometer with Cockpit and aft Cabin Sensors
ELECTRICAL and SAFETY SYSTEM’s:
• 12v DC, 110v AC
• 3 Blade 500 Watt Wind Generator
• Diesel Fisher Panda 24volt 3850watt Generator with sound shield (very quiet).
• 2 x Shore Power Cord
• Whale Manual Bilge Pump
• Rule 2000 Electric Bilge Pump, plus RULE 1500 and RULE 2500 pumps on separate system (3 Pumps in total) 1 hooked up for overboard discharge, 1 High capacity, with coiled 1 1/8th hose, for overboard or sink discharge. 1 backup spare (wired/ switched, Not plumbed)
• Xantrex 3000watt Battery Charger/Inverter with digital display
• (4) 6v Batteries (2017)
• 1 Battery for Generator
• Smart Charger NICO G26000 for generator battery
Yanmar 55hp engine
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Forward cabin with chain locker access, v-berth and storage. Forward head to starboard with sink, Pump overboard/holding tank Y valve toilet, shower w/sump; to port is a large hanging locker; main salon, L-shaped dinette and 2 Leather Covered swinging/adjustable lounging chairs. U-shaped galley w/cabinets, double sink, 12 volt refrigeration, 120 volt/Engine Compressor Cold Plate Freezer System,
2-burner Propane gimbaled stove and oven. Navigation station port; engine access, large aft berth, storage, en-suite head w/shower, sink and Pump overboard/holding tank Y valve toilet.
• Sleeps 6
• Chart Table
• Dining Table
• Carpet on Pass thru, as well as Forward & Aft Cabin color coordinated mats.
• Teak & Holly Floor in Salon/Galley/Dinette
• Manual Salt Water (rinsing) Water System
• Pressure Fresh Water System (Hot and Cold)
• 5.3 Gallon Water Heater, Engine/110v (New boiler 2019)
• Electric Water Maker (approx. 6 US Gallon per hour flow thru).
• 3 Flat Screen TV’s Aft Cabin, Salon, V Birth
• Stereo CD
• DVD and Blu-ray Player
• Surround Sound in Salon and Aft Cabin
• Bose Speakers in V Berth
• Double Sink
• 2-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
• Microwave Oven
• 12 v Refrigeration
• 120 v Freezer Compressor (requires service)
• Engine Mount Compressor (For Freezer) (Both will run Cold Plate Freezer system, and keep temperatures low enough to make ice or keep ice cream).
SAILS & COVERS
Main w/2 Reef Points w/Sliding Car
• 135% Genoa
• Storm Sails
• Sea Anchor
• Staysail w/Roller Furler
• Cockpit Dodger / Full Enclosure with SS Handrails around top edge.
• Bimini Cover
• Sail Cover
• Winch, BBQ, Handrail Covers
• Aluminum Spars, Painted White 4/6/2014
• Keel Stepped Main Mast
• Spreader Lights
• Wind Indicator and VHF Antenna’s at Masthead and Raymarine Wind Speed/Direction Transducer.
• Stainless Standing Rigging (4/6/2014)
• Main, Staysail, Genoa Internal Halyards
- 2 smoke detectors, 1 propane sniffer, 1 theft alarm, 1 CO Detector, 1 high water alarm (very loud)
- 3 fire extinguishers, 1 Halon Engine Room automatic fire extinguisher.
- 2 EPIRBS (1 in Cockpit, 1 at Navigation Station)
- 10’ AB Fiberglass hull, Offshore Grade Inflatable Tender with 15HP Outboard.
- 4 Person Emergency Life raft in Fiberglass case, with Hydro Release
- GO (Emergency Ditch) Bag (emergency with assorted emergency supplies including GPS, First Aid, etc. Bottled Water, Energy Bars etc.)
Jack-stands come with boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listing Broker: Dwight Saunders