Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: 44C
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 38hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2014
- Engine Hours: 273
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
- Easily move about in the spacious cockpit. Centerline folding table, Cockpit locker, and a two tank propane locker.
- Two Stern Pulpit seats.
- Dodger and Bimini.
- Pedestal Wheel wrapped in Leather and integral electronics mount. Additional removable chartplotter.
- Walk through transom gives access to the open transom deck with a swim ladder and shore power connections. Makes boarding your boat very easy.
- All lines are led aft to the cockpit,
- Two Headsail Lewmar 48 winches.
- Two cabintop Lewmar 40 winches.
- Lewmar Mainsail Traveller mounted on the Coachroof.
- Three opening Deck Hatches and 12 Cabin Windows.
- Electric Anchor windlass on the bow with Anchor Roller, Anchor, Chain, and Rode. Windlass controls on the bow and at the helm.
- Double Lifelines with Bow and Stern Pulpits with Opening gates to Port and Starboard.
- Navigation lights mounted to the Bow Pulpit and the Stern Pulpit.
- U-Shaped settee with drop down solid wood table.
- Straight settee on Port side.
- Storage outboard of the settees.
- Nav Station located just aft of the table and U-shaped settee. Equipped with all Navigational Equipment and Electrical Panels.
- Teak and Holly cabin Sole.
- Cherry stained Mahogany woodwork throughout.
- L-Shaped Galley.
- Two burner gimbaled Propane stove with oven.
- Microwave Oven built into enclosed cabinet.
- Refrigeration and Freezer.
- Double wide Stainless Steel sink with pressure hot and cold water. Also a cutting board sink lid.
- Plenty of storage in enclosed cabinets above and below the countertops.
- V-Berth has a Double Berth, Seat, Hanging Locker, and its own vanity sink in the cabin
- Aft Cabin has a double berth, shelf storage, and a hanging locker.
- The Head has Marine Head, Sink, and separate shower with pressure hot and cold water.
- V-Berth cabin has a Vanity sink with pressure hot and cold water.
- Garmin 12" Chartplotter, at Helm and Nav Station.
- Raymarine Radar at the Nav Station
- Icom IC-M504 VHF and AIS Radio
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot, controls at Nav Station and Helm.
- Ockam Matryx Instruments. High End system. includes Processor I & II, 5 display units, receivers, software, Display Unit Panel (aluminium)
- High performance wireless cellular amplifier system.
- Sat phone with external antenna.
- AIS B system
- New Electrical Panel.
- Two Batteries. (Lifeline)
- 3000 watt Eliminator Inverter.
- AC Muilti Meter.
- 12V DC outlets in Main Salon and Cabins.
- Recent Fusion Stereo in Cabin. CD, Radio, Ipod
- Aluminium Mast with in mast furling. Double spreaders and wire standing rigging.
- Aluminium Boom.
- Harken Roller Furler
- New Head Stay (with 2 channels)
- New Furling System HARKEN
- Self-tailing winch HAREKN 40
- Spinnaker Pole
- Rigging for above sails (new)
- New block and shackles
- New halyards
- New Sheets
- 153% Radial AP Kevlar Genoa No. 1
- 100% Radial Kevlar #3 Blade Jib No. 3
- 2 full batten Main Sail Panel Kevlar
- 55% #5 storm jib / Dacron
- Storm tri-sail (MS size) Dacron
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker / Narlon 65
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker / Narlon 150
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker / Narlon 75
- Westerbeke 44C Diesel Engine.
- 273 Hours. Engine replaced in 2014
- 2nd Alernator
- Freshwater cooled.
- New Air-heating system/ diesel operated
- Glow Plugs cold starting aid.
- Flexpro Propeller
- Zodiac 6-Man Liferaft.
- Life Ring with Throwline.
- Manual bilge pump with strainer, pump, hose, and gate valve at through hull.
- Softwood plugs
- Deck mounted clipping points and jacklines
- Strobe light.
- Two Fire extinguishers.
- Bruce anchor, 250 feet chain and rode.
- Fortress storm anchor, 250 feet of chain and rode.
- First Aid kit.
- Fog Horn.
- Personal EPIRB (x2).
- Heaving lines.
- Waterproof chart bags
- survival suits
- Mum 8 kit
- Handheld VHF
- Steel Cradle.
- Three Fenders plus Docklines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.