Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH3E2
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2000
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
- T-Shaped cockpit with Pedestal wheel steering.
- Bimini and Dodger.
- Raymarine chart plotter mounted on the pedestal.
- Folding cockpit table
- 2x Lewmar primary winches. located in the cockpit.
- 2x Lewmar secondary winches, located on the cabintop
- Cabintop clutches and storage bags in the cockpit for control lines.
- Stainless steel grabrails along the cabintop moving forward.
- 4x Opening deck hatch and 1 larger opening deck hatch on the bow.
- Electric anchor windass. Anchor with chain and rode.
- Bow and Stern pulpits with double lifelines and opening gates on Port and Starboard.
- Two cabin, one head interior layout.
- As you enter through the companion way to Port is the L-Shaped galley.
- Galley includes; two burner Propane range and oven, front loading refidgeration and under the counter freezer, double stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water.
- To starboard is the Nav Station with complete package of electronics and navigational equipment.
- Forward is the main salon with U-Shaped settee with a drop down table and a straight settee opposite to starboard.
- V-Berth cabin has a double berth, one hanging locker, and vanity sink.
- Aft is the master cabin with a centerline double berth. Easy access to the berth from either side. Hanging lockers to Port and Starboard with additional shelf storage outboard. The head can also be directly access from the master cabin.
- Head includes marine toilet, separate shower, and sink with vanity cabinet.
- Roller furling Genoa
- Aluminium mast and Boom with wire rigging.
- Yanmar 3JH3E2 diesel engine
- Shaft drive with 3 blade propeller.
- Six post steel cradle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Broker: Jim Miller