Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JHE3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 56hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Engine Hours: 926
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
- Spacious T-Shaped cockpit with teak inlaid seating.
- Whitlock pedestal steering featuring 42” leather wrapped wheel with full instrumentation, chart plotter, radar, autopilot at the helm.
- Foldaway cockpit picnic table with top loading cooler and four drink holders.
- Sunbrella dodger with roll up centre window
- Sunbrella bimini with overhead window, and removable filler piece for connection to dodger
- Sunbrella winch covers
- Sunbrella steering / binnacle cover
- Custom colour matched cockpit cushions with navy piping.
- 4 cockpit lockers, the largest to starboard.
- Composite stern rail seats with drink holders and detachable Sunbrella covered cushions.
- Approved life ring with 50 foot floating heaving life in rail mounted Sunbrella bag.
- Lifesling MOB recovery system
- Force 10 stainless steel BBQ with Sunbrella cover.
- Dual tank propane locker with aluminum marine tank, gauge, electric solenoid shutoff.
- Walk through sugar scoop transom to teak inlaid swim platform with self-draining swim locker.
- Hot & cold pressurized shower at swim platform.
- Fold up stainless swim ladder
- Adjustable genoa sheet tracks.
- Lewmar 54 two speed, self tailing primary winches.
- Lewmar 44 two speed, self tailing secondary winches, mounted on cabin top with Spinlock line stoppers.
- 2 stainless Lewmar winch handles.
- Anchor locker
- Simpson-Lawrence electric windlass with Lewmar tethered control at the bow.
- Double stainless anchor rollers
- CQR style anchor, chain, and rode.
- 4 large fenders with monogram covers, 2 sets of dock lines
- Bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines between. Opening lifeline gates both port and starboard.
- Enter the main salon down the companionway stairs and find elegant cherry woodwork throughout giving a warm and inviting feeling. Elegant white “leather look” upholstery. Headroom is generous at 6' 4". The U-shaped dinette to starboard with laminate teak table, removable leaf, and teak fiddles. Dinette converts into a double berth with included filler cushion and legs. Storage and access to plumbing under the dinette
- Port side of the main salon has straight settee with additional storage above and below. Seating for three people or can be used as a single child’s berth.
- Nav Station has a lifting top desk with storage below, instruments, autopilot, navigational equipment, and 3 electrical panels.
- The master stateroom is forward of the salon and provides 6'4 headroom, pullman style double berth to starboard with marine spring matress. Settee to port with storage below, large hanging locker and enclosed shelf storage. Additional storage provide by two large drawers below the berth.
- En-suite head with Jabsco marine toilet, holding tank, electric macerator, integral sink, vanity with mirrors, storage and shower with pressure hot and cold water.
- Aft stateroom on the port side. Comfortable sleeping quarters in a large queen sized berth. Storage space, hanging locker, opening hatches, lighting, aft heat pump controls.
- Guest head off the main salon to port featuring marine head, holding tank, electric macerator, integral sink, vanity with mirror, storage, and second shower.
- Galley with full amenities for cooking a meal for you and your guests. The galley includes; two-burner propane stove and oven on locking gimbals. Top loading freezer, separate front loading refrigerator. Microwave, double stainless sink with cutting boards. There is plenty of cupboard storage space throughout the galley, both above and below the white laminate counter. Top loading bar storage.
- Two Cruiseair heat pumps provide separate thermostatically controlled fan, heat and air conditioning.
- 7 overhead hatches with screens and hide-away Oceansea roller blinds.
- 10 opening ports with screens, curtains.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Speed, depth, trip/log, sea temp, SOG)
- ST60 Wind
- Raytheon a97 digital chart plotter / digital radar with internal GPS, ship’s WiFi, smart phone / iPad interface.
- Raymarine ST600R autopilot with tethered remote.
- Horizon VHF ram mic including DSC.
- Deck mounted GPS Raytheon 130
- ST6001+ autopilot
- ST60 Tridata (Speed, depth, trip/log sea temp, SOG)
- Raymarine course computer
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with DSC
- 2 x deep cycle (house) batteries – Excide 4DC extra heavy duty 1,000 CCA
- 1 x deep cycle (starting) battery - Nautilus Group 31
- 2 x 30amp 110 Volt shore power with breaker panels.
- 2 x shore power cord.
- 2 into 1 shore power connector
- 12V house system. Breakers, panels and three batteries.
- 2500 watt Freedom inverter
- Crusair Sentry 12V 40 AMP Smart battery charger.
- JVC AM/FM stereo with 12 CD changer, salon speakers, cockpit speakers, wireless remote
- US Spars aluminum mast and boom with double swept back spreaders and wire rigging.
- Internal halyards
- Running rigging lead aft to line stopper panels port & starboard, winches
- 140% headsail
- Pro-Furl headsail roller furling.
- Furling mainsail (internal mast)
- Asymmetric cruising spinnaker, blocks, sheets with hoisting / dousing sock for ease of use.
- Yanmar 4JHE3 diesel engine, 4 cylinder 56 HP.
- Fresh water cooled engine / heat exchanger.
- Shaft drive with PYI Inc. Max-Prop 3 blade self-feathering propeller.
- Genco custom winter (mast up) cover and frames.
- Six post steel cradle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Paul Gallant