Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 2030 SD
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 700
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
Double Vee-berth with storage beneath.
Shelves along hull.
Fully moulded head compartment.
Round wash basin with mixer tap, pressurized hot/cold shower.
Mirror and toilet accessories.
Settee with cushions and back rests.
Espar forced air heating.
Removable salon table with folding leaves and stainless steel pedestal base.
Lockers above the seat-backs.
Storage in the settee back-rests.
Double stainless steel rectangular sinks with pressure hot/cold mixer tap.
Gimbaled 2-burner LPG stove with oven and storage underneath.
12V electric refrigeration.
Cutlery drawer, trash bin and closed storage.
Chart table with storage.
Space for instruments.
Storage for charts and storage under nav seat.
One to port with "queen" double berth.
One to starboard with oversized single berth.
Shelves along hull.
Storage under berths.
Access panels to engine.
- Hull constructed of hand-laid solid GRP.
- Deck constructed of cored GRP.
- Pressure laminate floorboards.
- SS bow and stern pulpit.
- T- Shaped cockpit.
- Opening transom door.
- Pedestal wheel steering with leather wrapping.
- 2 x Lewmar 48 AST primary winches.
- 2 X Lewmar 40 AST secondary winches.
- Lewmar racing mainsheet traveller.
- Lewmar racing genoa sheet tracks (adjustable).
- Spinlock deck stoppers.
- 3 x Opening deck hatches.
- 6 x Opening port holes.
- Mooring cleats
- Anchor roller
- Doyle Status Main, Genoa, and Jib (2013)
- Doyle 0.6oz spinnaker (2013)
- North Sails cruising mainsail with 3 reef points
- North Sail cruising furling jib with luff foam.
- North Sails spinnaker (2003)
- Aluminium Mast with double spreaders and rod rigging
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Lewmar blocks at mast step
- Rigid Boom vang
- Harken Roller Furler
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
- Standard Horizon Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Radar, mounted on transom currently not installed.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 multiview
- Horizon Eclipse VHF
- 40W Battery charger (2016)
- 2 x 100 batteries
- 110v shore power
- Volvo 2030 29HP Diesel engine.
- Approximately 700 engine hours
- Fresh water cooled.
- Saildrive with two-blade folding propeller.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Emergency tiller
- SS swim ladder
- Horseshoe ring bouy
- Steel cradle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.