Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: C12
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 705hp
- Propeller Type: 5 Blade
- Year: 2019
- Engine Hours: 450
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited 115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA, B3B 1N3
Lochin 40 Offshore - MCA Cat. 2
- Six (6) Berths
- Three (3) Cabins
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Water heated by Calorifier
- Cooker and Grill
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioning
The following units are installed and understood to be in working order:
- RAYMARINE C140W 14" widescreen colour radar/chart plotter/depth sounder with Cockpit camera and open array scanner.
- ICOM IC-M505 VHF/DSC radio.
- AIS unit (Automatic Identification System)
- RAYMARINE ST6002 Autopilot
- RAYMARINE ST60+ Tridata speed & depth sounder
- ECHOMAX radar reflector
- PLASTIMO Horizon 135 steering compass
- Navigation lights to Code.
- Remote controlled searchlight
- 12/24v DC electrical systems with 7 batteries in 4 banks.
- 12v console socket. 240v AC shore power supply to Victron Energy Pheonix battery charger and ring main.
- BETA Marine 6 KVA generator in sound resistant enclosure
- Pulpit stainless deck rails
- Wheelhouse hand holds
- Cockpit security rails with transom ladder
- Radar arch with mountings for radar and other antenna and navigation lights, etc..
- Twin trumpet horns
- Heavy-duty 5" D-section fendering is fitted all round at the gunwhale.
- Telescopic beaching legs by The Yacht Leg Co., provide the ability to 'dry out' on suitable ground.
- 1 x 21 Kgs Bruce anchor with 60m chain.
- Lofrans Project 1000 electric anchor windlass ( with helm control). Fisherman's Kedge anchor with warp/towing line.
- Polished s/s 'see-saw' type bow roller.
- Polished stainless steel mooring cleats fitted at the shoulder (P & S) and at other appropriate locations for ease of mooring
- 3 x Pentograph wind-screen wipers (console controlled)
- Ensign staff, boat hook and a number of warps & fenders included. Epoxy painted (6 coats) from new Survey available (May '13)
- Single CATERPILLAR C12 diesel engine rated at 705hp, with TWIN DISC reduction gearbox connected to a 2" stainless steel shaft and 5-bladed 26" x 26" propeller.
- Cruise speed: 17-18 knots @ 1900 rpm with fuel consumption of approx. 85 ltrs per hour and Max speed 26 knots.
- Controls are: TWIN DISC EC300 electronic system with trolling valve option.
- Hours run: Approx. 450hrs (as at 2019)
- SIDE-POWER bow and stern thrusters. BENNETT trim tabs.
- Set of engine & thruster controls in Cockpit for short-handed manoeuvring.
- VETUS exhaust alarm.
- TANKAGE: 2 x 170 gallons - total 340 glns (approx. 1550 ltrs). Balance pipe fitted. 2 x Vetus fuel filter water separators.
- Engine compartment lights fitted.
- Fresh Water: (in two tanks) 87 Glns(400 Ltr) Wastewater: (in single tank) 21 Glns (100 Ltrs) Gauge fitted and with dockside & underwater discharge options
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listing Broker: Hugh Layton